nafex - [NAFEX] We are going to get frigid in MS

  • From: "kc5gxc" <kc5gxc@isp.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] We are going to get frigid in MS
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 17:54:11 -0600

We may go to 10 deg F here in South MS this week.
I have got my citrus heeled over the grafts with dirt. Heat lamp and partial cover on big satsuma tree(full of fruit).....hope the grafts make it on the smaller ones. Kumquat tree will be killed ...it is golden with fruit .
Looks like a record cold. It has been cold here for quite a while.
We need a double dose of that global warming in short order? Where is algore when you need him???? Sitting by his heater, no doubt....ha ha.
Pete/Z8/South MS