nafex - [NAFEX] Great tasting fruit in Dec. (question)

  • From: <jimfruth@charter.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Great tasting fruit in Dec. (question)
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 7:07:31 -0800

Alan Haigh wrote,"I decided to try one of the shriveled fruit on this tree
and it was
tasteless which I related to my assistant. On a whim I picked another and
tried it and it was truly delicious. After that I ate several more and they
were all very good- sweet with plenty of acid background and big apple
flavor."

Alan, or anyone,
Is it possible that the same effect can be achieved if the fruit were
picked, then brought in and out of a freezer? Or does it only work if the
fruit is still attached to the tree?

Jim Fruth
Pequot Lakes, Minnesota

  • [NAFEX] Great tasting fruit in Dec. (question), jimfruth, 12/25/2009