nafex - [NAFEX] last call for winter Pomona

  • From: Jackie <jakuehn@verizon.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] last call for winter Pomona
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 21:11:58 -0500

In case you have a short or long article almost ready, I could use a few more pages' worth (about 20) for the winter Pomona. You can email them directly to me. If you don't have time for this issue, please send them on as soon as you can for the following issues.

You make Pomona; I am grateful for all your help.

Jackie
jakuehn@verizon.net

  • [NAFEX] last call for winter Pomona, Jackie, 11/30/2009