nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fall Blooming Honeyberry

  • From: Sarah Kehler Ewing <skkewing@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fall Blooming Honeyberry
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 09:56:47 -0800 (PST)

I've never looked at mine close enough to see late blossoms, but for the past
two years I have found a small amount of fruit on several of my Honeyberries
late in fall. I should pay more attention to which varieties are producing
the outlier crops.... I have noticed one big difference for mine: my
honeyberries still have all their leaves when I've found the fruit.

Sarah
zone 3
Edmonton, AB