nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Butternut info needed

  • From: Douglas Woodard <dwoodard@becon.org>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Butternut info needed
  • Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 18:54:04 -0500

Sarah, there is a big American seed supplier which lists prices for several Juglans species though not butternut:

http://www.sheffields.com

I may be able to consult a reference book at the library tomorrow on method.

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

Sarah Kehler Ewing wrote:
Karen,

Thanks, I appreciate the offer, but I have a healthy, Canadian, zone 3 source
for seeds, I'm just not sure what to do with them and am also wanting to know
what to pay the guy for his butternuts. Do you ever sell yours, or know
anyone who does?

Sarah zone 3
Edmonton, AB

[snip]