nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Well a tomato is a fruit...in search of Yellow Pear

  • From: "Lori Rizzo" <larizzo@charter.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Well a tomato is a fruit...in search of Yellow Pear
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 23:44:53 -0400

I have Beam's Yellow Pear seeds I can send you - they are a small, beautiful
yellow pear. Their taste is o.k., but not exceptional - but if you couple
them with some nice sweet red cherry tomatoes, they make a great salad.

Send me your info.

Lori

Lori Rizzo, RN BSN MBA
Health Care Quality Improvement