nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Cross cultural dislikes; Maple? Blech!

  • From: "Lucky.Pittman@murraystate.edu" <Lucky.Pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Cross cultural dislikes; Maple? Blech!
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 22:25:20 -0500

>Nitpick: neither Log Cabin nor Aunt Jemimah is
actually maple syrup;
>they're just "maple flavored".
>The real thing is a different creature altogether.
Of course, you might
>not like that, either.

You're right, I've had real maple syrup, and I don't
- but I might like it better than durian syrup. Maybe.
I love persimmons; some folks don't. Pawpaws, I can
take 'em or leave 'em anymore - one pawpaw, and I've
had enough for a year; other folks can't get enough,
or find them disgustingly insipid.

LLP

  • Re: [NAFEX] Cross cultural dislikes; Maple? Blech!, Lucky.Pittman@murraystate.edu, 09/18/2009