nafex - Re: [NAFEX] plums and their curc

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] plums and their curc
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 09:54:57 -0500

Bill, you can find Orbit (active ingredient propiconazole) available for backyard growers as Monterey Garden Fungi-Fighter. If your local stores don't have it there are several mail-order suppliers.

Thanks, Scott. I'll look into it. I don't know if this year has been worse than usual (I'm new at this) or whether the crowding in my backyard will keep it a permanent problem, but I like to get a variety of fungicides, anyway.

Thanks again,

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
I try to teach my students that a good experimentalist does not need any critics: he or she is his/her own worst enemy. If you don't feel a sincere drive to debunk, test and revise your own conclusions, you should be doing something else for a living. - Juan Collar