nafex - Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX Member's Great Book

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX Member's Great Book
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 08:32:14 -0500

I have about 20 starfruit started from seeds of a tree growing on a friend's lawn in southern Florida.  Obviously up here in WI these will be container fruit but I always have problems keeping these alive thru the dry winters in the house.  Anyone have any tricks?  I kept a bunch in a terrarium for some years but they never really grew very much.

~mIEKAL