nafex - [NAFEX] Transplanting strawberries

  • From: "Jim Fruth" <jimfruth@charter.net>
  • To: "NAFEX" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Transplanting strawberries
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 08:34:12 -0500

Ray Kaminski said, "Jim. I do not fully agree that you cannot transplant strawberries in the late fall."

Are you talking about me or is there another Jim online? If you are talking about me, that is not something I would say. Strawberries are tough to kill. I've had transplants laying in the sun for two days and, when planted, some of them grew.

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm
Pequot Lakes, MN 56472
For jams, jellies, syrups and more:
www.jellygal.com
1-877-265-6856 (Toll Free)
1-218-831-7018 (My Cell)

  • [NAFEX] Transplanting strawberries, Jim Fruth, 07/31/2009