nafex - Re: [NAFEX] amusing the audience (Kieran &/or Donna)

  • From: Terry Bradshaw <terryb@lostmeadowvt.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] amusing the audience (Kieran &/or Donna)
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 13:40:20 -0400

Great piece, thanks.

TB

....But will that person, the person we actually become, actually be happy with the results of all the planning and work we do for them? Will they rue, "with aching back" as Chris says, "the day I decided to plant old fashioned pears"? Will all this effort actually give me the intense joy and pleasure I experienced in the late 1970's biting into a wonderful Conference pear? Will having unlimited quantities of such pears make me happier than I was when I had to carefully consider my budget to buy one Conference pear?....
Terence Bradshaw
Lost Meadow Orchard and Cidery
Calais, VT (802)229-2004
http://www.lostmeadowvt.com

  • Re: [NAFEX] amusing the audience (Kieran &/or Donna), Terry Bradshaw, 07/16/2009