nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Sambucus rasemosa (Red Elderberry)

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Sambucus rasemosa (Red Elderberry)
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 20:54:36 -0400

That's exactly what I thought when I read that. The bit about mixing it with other stuff to improve the flavor didn't sound very appealing, either. As a typical over-fed American, I suspect I can do better.

Now, back to my hoomegrown blueberries. . . St. Cloud is really an excellent cultivar.

Ginda
esatern MA, zone 6