nafex - [NAFEX] Nafex research committee

  • From: Anton Callaway <marillen@earthlink.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Nafex research committee
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 22:45:54 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Dear NAFEX members,

After a long financially-imposed dormancy, there are now sufficient research
funds available to begin the process of requesting, evaluating and funding
research proposals.

Any NAFEX members who think they might be interested in serving on this
committee, please contact me off-list.

It is important that those volunteering for this service to the fruit-growing
community understand that members of the committee (& other NAFEX officers)
will >not< be eligible for research awards.

Best regards,

Anton

Anton Callaway, NAFEX Research Committee Chair
BTW, Please be patient if I don't respond right away. I sometimes only check
my email once a week. (This will change once the research activities start
rolling!) ;)

  • [NAFEX] Nafex research committee, Anton Callaway, 07/01/2009