nafex - Re: [NAFEX] article on phosphate

  • From: Steve <sdw12986@aol.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] article on phosphate
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 00:57:58 -0400

Kieran &/or Donna wrote:
I have read some of Albrechts work, but much prefer to read it the easy way, in Neal Kinsey's book HANDS ON AGRONOMY. I keep mentioning this book, but I don't think any of you have bought a copy yet because you'd talk about it if you had. ..................

Based on that, I thought maybe I should invest in that book. Looked on eBay, looked on Amazon.com. Costs less than $20. I discovered that Amazon will let you pretty much read the thing on their web site. I'm not sure how they get away with that.
I read up to page 46 tonight. Certainly there is some information there but nearly all of what I have read so far is story after story that proves the lab he runs does a better job than anyone else. I think I'll read some more tomorrow night. There will be more to it than a continuing promotion of his lab... right?

Steve