nafex - Re: [NAFEX] naomi's trees

  • From: "Naomi Counides" <naomi@oznayim.us>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] naomi's trees
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 22:13:05 -0600

Ooops. They were not my trees and that Is pretty much what I said also.  Water and wait.

My melons are blooming.  Lots of apricots and plums.  Not so many apples and peaches this year.  Grapes look like long bunches but it is too early to tell what set.

Naomi

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment.  Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions."
 ..... Albert Einstein