nafex - Re: [NAFEX] leachy phosphate?

  • From: Richard Harrison <rharrison922@yahoo.com>
  • To: Bill Russell <shaman8@verizon.net>, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] leachy phosphate?
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 11:16:28 -0700 (PDT)

A friend of mine that I graduated from high school with who had a promising future in basketball used to like those mushrooms. He ate "one too many", freaked out in the early 1970's, got kicked out of college and now walks aound town or on a bicycle unemployed with a fried brain.....Yeah, I've heard about those mushrooms. Be VERY careful which ones you eat---or avoid them all!
                                    Richard, NW FL