nafex - Re: [NAFEX] weeder geese

  • From: "Naomi Counides" <naomi@oznayim.us>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] weeder geese
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 22:28:25 -0600

Geese eat grass.. they do not eat broad leaves.  That means they will leave the broad leave crops alone (if they do not sit on them) and they will leave the broad leaved weeds alone too.  I had geese in my yard for  I think about a dozen years, so my experience is first hand on this one.

Naomi

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment.  Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions."
 ..... Albert Einstein