nafex - [NAFEX] Canadian hardy cherries /

  • From: Anthony Curcio <apc@vassolinc.com>
  • To: "'nafex@lists.ibiblio.org'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Canadian hardy cherries /
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 15:46:39 -0500

~mIEKAL

I'd be an interested party if you were doing this. Those of us in the colder parts of the US can only gaze longingly over the border at those cold-hardy plants up there,

Melissa

I think Melissa and I traded e-mail about possible exporters last year but could not come up anyone willing to ship to the US anymore. There were too many shipments not allowed to cross the border.

We would be interested also if you have a plan.

Thank you, Anthony z4b

Anthony P. Curcio
CEO
VasSol, Inc.
833 W. Jackson 8flr.
Chicago, IL 60607
Phone- 312-601-4431
Fax - 312-601-4451

  • [NAFEX] Canadian hardy cherries /, Anthony Curcio, 06/15/2009