nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fast Fruit

  • From: "Naomi Counides" <naomi@oznayim.us>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fast Fruit
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 06:46:45 -0600

Melons are not boring at all.  Zone 6 Idaho.. If I get them in on time is a wonderful melon climate.  I particularly enjoy the Old Israeli Original, closely followed by Charentais, Ha Ogen, Galia,  orange honeydew.  I am always open to new delights so after reading “The Passionate Melon grower” and examining Glen Drown’s seed offerings I have added quite a few new possible favorites.

Naomi