nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Identify That Critter

  • From: Spidra Webster <spidra@speakeasy.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Identify That Critter
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 12:26:14 -0700

I wasn't sure whether to wear gloves or not. I ended up using no gloves because I was making more of a mess and having more trouble making the squirrel death balls with gloved fingers. I wasn't sure how big to make them. They ended up being about 3/4". I coated them with unshelled sunflower seeds rather than more peanut butter. I get natural unstabilized peanut butter so putting more peanut butter on them would have made a mess. I put them on the crossbar of my wood fence. We'll see what happens. I hope the birds don't go for them...