nafex - [NAFEX] Slight frost damage on paw paw & grape growing tips

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Slight frost damage on paw paw & grape growing tips
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 12:42:46 -0500

Even tho it got no where near freezing in most places in my neck of
the woods, for some reason my nursery is situated in a frost pocket &
I noticed all the paw paw & grape starts had their growing tips nipped
by frost. I'm guessing that's gonna set them back 2-3 weeks. Is
there anything I can do to minimize the setback. Maybe hit them with
a foliar spray of fish emulsion?

~mIEKAL

  • [NAFEX] Slight frost damage on paw paw & grape growing tips, mIEKAL aND, 05/18/2009