nafex - Re: [NAFEX] test clarification

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>, Rosholdt <rosholdt@erols.com>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] test clarification
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 09:43:33 -0400

On May 18, 2009, at 6:33 AM, Rosholdt wrote:

Actually, what I was fretting about was the fact that I sent a post and
then, when reading the posts on the list-serve, I did not see it. This
makes me believe the post did not make it. I just sent this one as a
reply (hitting the reply-to). My experience is that it won't make it.

Barbara

Barbara,

I'm sending this both as a reply to the list and to your email address (which showed in the header). The post above did come through to me on the list: did you see it on the list? If not, they may be showing on the list but just not showing to you; in which case, you might want to adjust your preferences on the list itself.

Steve recently explained how to do this (I haven't tried it, but expect he got it right):