nafex - [NAFEX] Subject: Re: zone 9 apple?

  • From: Toni Pralle <toni.pralle@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Subject: Re: zone 9 apple?
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 19:26:30 -0500

<<There is a fairly good list of fruit varieties most of which are sold
at the sale at the web site below. Last January Urban Harvest sold
6000 adapted fruit trees to the general public in about 3 hours.

Bob Randall, Ph.D.
#1: 713-661-9737
#2 832-317-2753
Urban Harvest. Inc.
Co-Coordinator
Fruit Tree SaleTask Force
http://www.urbanharvest.org/advice/fruitgardening.html<<

Thanks for everything in that email. I've passed the whole thing to
them. Thanks everyone who gave me ideas and sources. I got a lot of
good information.

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/