nafex - [NAFEX] gooseberries and currants

  • From: "Ernest Plutko" <ernestplutko@wiktel.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] gooseberries and currants
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 18:00:45 -0500

The eight currants and gooseberries I bought last Spring from Whitman
Farms made it fine through Winter. Just received three more today
and ordered another three today. I don't know of anyone else here
who grows currants and gooseberries. Whitman Farms has excellent
plants. I'm growing them in a large raised bed using black dirt,
rabbit manure and composted cow manure.

Zone 2/3

  • [NAFEX] gooseberries and currants, Ernest Plutko, 04/30/2009