nafex - Re: [NAFEX] high altitude apple? even crazier apricot idea?

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] high altitude apple? even crazier apricot idea?
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 14:29:54 -0500

New subscriber here. I'm much better in the woods (Love mushroom hunting) than anything electrical. But need advice so will try this.

Welcome to NAFEX! It's a great group with some very helpful - and knowledgeable - people.

I'll skip your fruit questions, myself, since I'm still a newbie. (PS. I also love mushrooms.)

p.s. Not sure understand this site. Can NOT find archives or web page of past discussions?

The archives are here:

https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/nafex/

You'll need to sign in with your email address and the password you used to get on this list. (If you forget your password, note that it will be sent to you in an email the first of every month.)

Hmm,... I'm not sure why we have archives (just two messages) from January, 2022. Time travel, maybe?

:-)

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright