nafex - [NAFEX] Nourse Farms and misc. babble

  • From: "Richard MURPHY" <murphman108@msn.com>
  • To: "nafex" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Nourse Farms and misc. babble
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 19:56:26 -0700

A reliable, quality source for me.
Nourse Farms is actually in Massachusetts.

PS    I have a bunch of 'Zone 4 survival stories' coming this spring; various grapes, Stenulson Blackberry, Filazels, Samdal Elderberry, a few peaches; Reliance, Intrepid, etc.

BTW    The Named Elderberries I grow, Nova, York, and Johns grow excellent in zone 4. Also, the diameter of the fruit is TWICE that of the indigenous clan. Amazing. Samdal went in the ground in 2007, Spring, and it just had enough time to 'take hold'. Last year the stalks got 4 to 5' tall. This year I expect fruit, and I'll compare it to the traditional Candian stuff I have that already works fine.

Murph