nafex - [NAFEX] Primarily to put on Jerry's radar

  • From: "fuwa fuwa usagi" <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Primarily to put on Jerry's radar
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 12:07:04 -0700

Jerry writes:

I can agree with that. But we haven't been given that choice.

I was referring in general that many varieties are lost because they
aren't
sufficiently liked by growers to propagate them. We don't know the
specifics
at Yosemite.

My reply:

If NAFEX still has a surplus I would sugegst a couple of acres of land near a
university with an AG program might make sense to preserve this sort of
thing. You could get interns cheap and might be able to rent land for a
token. University of IL at Champaign is a logical choice given the existing
relationship their.

Food for thought...

the fluffy one (wearing his flame retardant bunny suit today)

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====

  • [NAFEX] Primarily to put on Jerry's radar, fuwa fuwa usagi, 04/06/2009