nafex - [NAFEX] Subject: Re: the blizzard that wasn't

  • From: Toni Pralle <toni.pralle@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Subject: Re: the blizzard that wasn't
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 18:22:41 -0500

temporarily - if the latter, in an area with wind protection if possible.>>>>

I potted them in a tub with potting soil and they are in the garage. I have other plants there that seem to be doing OK although it's been really warm here. I don't think it will freeze. At least not very hard. And if it forecasts a stretch of really cold, I can take them to the basement which isn't very cool.
SO when can I plant them outside? The forecast is for 50, I think, on wednesday. The temperature goes up and down like a yo-yo. If they would be ok potted, I would just as soon leave them that way until May 1 or so. But it's anyone's guess what the weather will be May 1.

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/