nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Colony Collapse Disorder

  • From: Matthew Oller <matthewoller@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Colony Collapse Disorder
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 05:48:33 -0700 (PDT)

Bill, thanks for the article. An additional item I don't see discussed is that the species is not native to this continent. Neither are cows.
  Rudolph Steiner warned about such things,, nearly a century ago. My test, in addition to my vague memories of old-timers' warnings is to watch kindergarteners, and their placement of things. A system of balance.
 Keep the quotes coming.
     You could look it up-- Yogi Berra
matt,peace.