nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Loquats

  • From: piper33@verizon.net
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Loquats
  • Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 09:44:24 -0500 (CDT)

Lon,
I would not of thought loquat is graft compatible with pears. I will try that.

FYI: I have been studying your video "Proper Pruning of Grapevines". It was helpful when I cleaned up the vines a couple weeks ago. I ended up moving a number of plants that were planted too close together. I look forward to a good harvest this year on the vines I didn't move, if it ever warms up.

-Mark Lee, Seattle, zone 8, flowering currant in bloom and being visited by a hummingbird