nafex - [NAFEX] Black Dirt/Tera Preta/AACT

  • From: "Geoffrey Stone" <gfstone@bellsouth.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Black Dirt/Tera Preta/AACT
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 10:56:16 -0400

I'm "getting" that charcoal provides a stable matrix that makes a good habitat for soil microbes. Sooo, my plan is to add some charcoal to my brew of Actively Areated Compost Tea (AACT) to "activate"/impregnate/saturate this matix. This I plan to mix in with the ammended soil that I use to back fill my apple tree whips. Stay tuned for results.
Geoffrey Stone - Earthaven/Black Mountain, NC

"Whatever your cause, it's a lost cause until the population issue is addressed"
Check out our developing web page
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-gfssas

  • [NAFEX] Black Dirt/Tera Preta/AACT, Geoffrey Stone, 03/30/2009