nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Apricots and Planting on north slope.

  • From: Matthew Oller <matthewoller@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Apricots and Planting on north slope.
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 07:02:28 -0700 (PDT)

I have some pits from a beautiful late apricot from a neighbor rancher..She has more alluvial dirt than me, but I go to the creek, and dig it out.I hope the mice didn't et them. (ot) I read on two sites, that black walnut hull is okay for goats' parasites; internal an external.
   I'm excited, because a friend knows the local ''small'' goat guy. 33acres should be enough for browsing.peace,matt
  my own zone.First frost was nov. 6,could be labor day; last was april 26, could be memorial day( I listen to the old timers)