nafex - [NAFEX] Growing Oyster mushrooms on coffee grounds

  • From: jas39a@earthlink.net
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Growing Oyster mushrooms on coffee grounds
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:42:44 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

 A while back, there was a thread about growing oyster mushrooms on coffee grounds.  Now that I have a nearly limitless supply of grounds (courtesy of Starbucks), I'd like to pursue this.  Unfortunately, I didn't archive those e-mails, and don't remember any of the information.  Who was it that knew how to do this?  Where can I find information on the practice?

Thanks--

Eddie Earles