nafex - [NAFEX] Fruit and spice park

  • From: "Martha L. Davis" <martha_davis@earthlink.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Fruit and spice park
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 21:17:36 -0400 (EDT)

Fruit and spice park.

I too have enjoyed the fruit nd spice park on a recent trip. It wasn't
especially useful in terms of things I could grow, but it was a very
enjoyable (and delicious) version of fruit tourism.

"That actually maybe something we want to talk about at the next business
meeting. We could do a joint meeting with the Rare Fruits Counsel and have it
during the Fairchild Mango festival. There are a few temperate fruit plants
they showcase as well. The director of the park Chris Rollins (I think thats
his name) wants to be more involved with NAFEX because he will be retiring
from his position in a few years and moving north.

I wonder how many members would trek out to Miami though?

Robert"