nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Subject: H.R. 875 more trouble from the

  • From: Toni Pralle <toni.pralle@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Subject: H.R. 875 more trouble from the
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 16:54:43 -0500

<<First off HR 875 is not NAIS

.....................For more of "myths and Facts  and other information see
http://animalid.aphis.usda.gov/nais/faq/faq.shtml#Q18>>

How do government programs start? Full force or a little at a time? Night does not fall all at once. The longest journey begins with the first step. I do not believe for one minute I won't be ordered to chip every animal on my place eventually. I hope a few more Americans are aware of where we're going. MORE government is not necessarily good government. You do know they are going to include produce, don't you? Wish I would have saved that article, think it was from http://www.organicconsumers.org/organicbytes.cfm .
As to the myth web site, I notice it's usda.gov Boy! Does that inspire confidence! NOT!

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/