nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Arboreum Company

  • From: djteagle@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Arboreum Company
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 08:55:41 -0400

Thank you so much again Scott. I found it online and it's a great reference. I've emailed Arboreum to see if they are still shipping. If so, I'll try some of these delectable cherries. Here in Indiana we have been blasted with 20 degree nights just as the lilacs are leafing out and the bees are getting a bit of sap, sigh. I received some apple trees from Vintage Virginia Apples yesterday and they were also nice stock. I got Ashmead's Kernel, Rubinette, and Goldrush ( quite a tasty bunch). I really appreciate your response to my inquiries, thanks again, Sandra.