nafex - [NAFEX] Arboreum Company

  • From: djteagle@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Arboreum Company
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 13:06:15 -0400

I want to sing the praises of The Arboreum Co. I requested some info about them recently as I was ordering a peach tree from them. Scott answered my questions, thanks Scott! I received my tree today and it's a beauty!!! Well packed, large size, lovely roots, gorgeous tree. I want to order more from them. I'm considering some guigne cherries. I would love a recommendation from you Scott. I know you received some from them. I love cherries, I have two tart trees and a Vandalay and Bing  I got from Raintree. Anyone have some favorite guignes? Thanks again, Sandra.