nafex - [NAFEX] follow the money.(ot)

  • From: Matthew Oller <matthewoller@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] follow the money.(ot)
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:25:37 -0700 (PDT)

We are free to make choices.Informed choices are harder to make when "the big money" (unfortunately, usually paid for by us taxpayers)outshouts  the truth.Just research the arsenic/lead combinations for pesticides,that were safe 1oo years ago.It amazes me that otherwise intelligent people think that poisons will kill little insects,but not people.What i'm supposed to believ is that poison isn't poison because a bought and paid for government agency says its so.There are lots of ''''''''''''urban legends"""""" we pay for in more ways than one.Why should I believe yours,and not mine? Sorry,I took the bait.Matt ,peace

  • [NAFEX] follow the money.(ot), Matthew Oller, 03/11/2009