nafex - Re: [NAFEX] nursery question

  • From: "Glenn & Kathy Russell" <GlennAndKathy2@cox.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] nursery question
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 17:55:54 -0400

Hi Steven-
Eeeek!
I can't think of a nursery which has a worse reputation than the
dreaded TyTy. Run, run for the hills as fast as you can!
The posts I had seen were that TyTy sued Daves Garden Watchdog
somehow to get their name removed. Anytime you don't see an internet
nursery on DGW, either their small, very new, or their someone you need to
be suspicious of. Apparently, TyTy also goes by other names (aliases) as
well. Even though they're not on DGW, you can still Google "Ty Ty Ripoff"
and look at all the info that comes back.
I'm glad you did the smart thing here and asked before you spent.
-Glenn
P.S. Actually, I think they do people a favor. They make such cheesy
pictures, that you can't help but be suspicious.