nafex - Re: [NAFEX] I need a fertilizer source

  • From: <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] I need a fertilizer source
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:01:40 -0600

Jim,

We had Ag Resources come in about 2 years ago and they did additional soil tests for us and gave us some recommendations for growing our giant pumpkins. I totally forgot about them! They did a good service for us and spent a lot of time with us. They do offer the same services as Wilbur-Ellis and since we have done business with WB for over 15 years now, we opted to stay with WB for our orchard.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
Office (815) 648-4467
Mobile (815) 228-2174