nafex - [NAFEX] Quick-Brix refractometer

  • From: "Brungardt, Sam" <Sam.Brungardt@state.mn.us>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Quick-Brix refractometer
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 10:17:27 -0600

Title: Message
I saw the story below on a refractometer.  I was wondering whether anyone might be familiar with this product.  Thanks. -- Sam Brungardt, St. Paul, Minn. (USDA Zone 4b)

Super Invention For Home Growers And Canners: The Quick-Brix™
Inventorspot - USA
The measurements are compared to a Brix index for fruit and vegetables, a chart which shows what is poor, fair, good, and great proportions of sugars for ...
See all stories on this topic