nafex - [NAFEX] mulch/newspaper ink

  • From: Sheridan Shumway <rattler_mt@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] mulch/newspaper ink
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 15:31:05 -0800 (PST)

wouldnt worry about it to much.....my hands have been covered with the stuff
for the last 7 years, including the petroleum based inks.....no health issues
yet....and i know ive ingested some while eating out in the pressroom during
the big print jobs that i cant get away from...my 80 year old father in law
that has been working for newspapers from the time he was 7 or 8 until even
today(he helps out 1 day a week yet) hasnt had any health issues related to
ink, infact he is in better health than most his age......short of eating big
gobs of raw ink your fine.....

Sheridan S.
northeast Montana zone 3/4

  • [NAFEX] mulch/newspaper ink, Sheridan Shumway, 02/18/2009