nafex - [NAFEX] Catching Yellow Jackets

  • From: "Jim Fruth" <jfruth@tds.net>
  • To: "NAFEX" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Catching Yellow Jackets
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 10:01:29 -0600

Is there a portable vacuum that has enough suction to suck up a Yellow Jacket in flight? The ones I've tried aren't powerful enough to accomplish the task. When I'm picking blackberries, I'd like to be able to have a vacuum cleaner in a holster so I could zap Yellow Jackets when I see them on or around fruit so I can stop looking at every fruit before I reach for it. Yellow Jackets make berry picking alot slower than the job should be.
I'm looking for suggestions?

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm
Pequot Lakes, MN 56472
For jams, jellies, syrups and more:
www.jellygal.com
1-877-265-6856 (Toll Free)
1-218-831-7018 (My Cell)

  • [NAFEX] Catching Yellow Jackets, Jim Fruth, 02/18/2009