nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Source for Madison Peach

  • From: "Naomi Counides" <naomi@oznayim.us>
  • To: <jas39a@earthlink.net>, "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Source for Madison Peach
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 08:48:18 -0700

Adams County is sold out for the year

Cummins has it listed in their catalog but it does not seem to be available this year.  I have ordered it from them for 2010.  My old tree is getting older and showing it.  Must be about 18 years old now.

http://cumminsnursery.com/peach.htm The Cummins Nursery is absolutely OUTSTANDING about working with you and taking an order of onesie twosies from a backyard grower like me seriously.  They totally understand that I am interested in particular varieties and I understand that they cannot pull them out of a hat for me at a moment’s notice.  My Order is strung out for delivery through 2011 but I KNOW they will get me what I asked for even if they have to sit at the bench and make it just for me.

I am very fond of my Madison.  It has been a strong and reliable producer and I really like the peaches.

Naomi