nafex - [NAFEX] Intl'l Ag Labs Inc.

  • From: Alan Haigh <alandhaigh@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Intl'l Ag Labs Inc.
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 08:08:48 -0500

Do any of you have experience with International Ag Labs Inc.?  It is a soil testing and recs company with quite an interesting web presentation describing their mission of saving us from conventional agriculture.

As I have posted previously, I am doing some consulting work for a large landscape contractor that is using their tests and recs to trouble shoot problems with a small stand of blueberries, a strawberry patch and vegetable garden.  Specs and recs are very detailed and, by my standards, complicated (which may not be saying much).

Does this outfit have a good reputation?