nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Jamming question + peach jam update

  • From: "Mark Angermayer" <hangermayer@isp.com>
  • To: <skkewing@yahoo.com>, "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Jamming question + peach jam update
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 20:26:45 -0600

Thanks Sarah,

Toppings don't get a chance to stay around here long (we eat ice cream by
the boatloads) so the syrup may not get much of a chance to thicken. I
really want to give Pomona's a chance. It seems an advantage to me that
it's supposed to jell regardless of sugar content. Most recipes are too
sugary for me. The stuff I made today was about 1/4 sugar and tasted real
fruity.

Mark
KS