nafex - [NAFEX] kind of OT: NAFEX now on Facebook

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] kind of OT: NAFEX now on Facebook
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 20:28:54 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

I know not many of you are in to the whole social networking thing (Friendster, Myspace, Facebook and others), but I have created a little page for NAFEX on there for anyone who is interested.  I has been up for a little while,  and to my suprize we have 5 people listed on there. This is not ment to replace Pomona, our web page, nor list here.  I just hope to get a few more eyes directed our way by putting up a sign on a popular forum.

If you are on Facebook (or your kids),  please stop by and say hello!

Robert