nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Grape selection, southeast

  • From: Tony Adrian <nursingdata@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Grape selection, southeast
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 12:56:35 -0600

Hello Hal,

What size bags do you find you use the most?

Thank you,

Tony
I find that birds are a big problem, often damaging much of the fruit before the raccoons get to them. My solution has been to bag the individual clusters with nylon "organza bags". These are nylon mesh bags with pull strings sold for weddings. They come in lots of sizes, and are relatively cheap and can be used over many time.