nafex - [NAFEX] The Grape Grower (book recommendation)

  • From: "Matt Demmon" <mdemmon@gmail.com>
  • To: "nafex list" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] The Grape Grower (book recommendation)
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 19:57:29 -0500

I just got The Grape Grower by NAFEX member Lon Rombough for
Christmas, and I have to say it is an excellent book. Fascinating
reading even if you aren't a grape fanatic, lots of info about
breeding and propagation and of course growing excellent grapes. The
chapter on propagation is especially excellent, with the best
explanation of how cuttings root I've ever read. Highly informative
and relevant to rooting cuttings of any species. Great book!

-matt
se Michigan
zone 5

--
-matt demmon
photos: www.flickr.com/photos/farmerdemmon

  • [NAFEX] The Grape Grower (book recommendation), Matt Demmon, 01/11/2009