nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Malus ranetks seed

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Malus ranetks seed
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 03:38:12 +0000

I hope the other seeds people will check in, but yes I think the seeds should
germinate-- maybe not all but enough to be worth trying. If the trees can
grow & produce fruit w/ full seeds in a given climate, some portion of the
seeds should handle the climate's ambient "storage" conditions.

Stooloing: per a previous string on the interesting variability of seedlings,
when you do stooling instead you know what you've got!